Commercial and Residential Real Estate,
April Thomas and Associates, Inc. is a multi-division company specializing in Commercial and Residential Real Estate, Homeowners Association (HOA) Property Management and HOA Elections. With phenomenal expertise and a commitment to staying on top of current law changes, we take pride in meeting the needs of our owners, tenants, board of directors and vendors. We value all our team members and maintain an all-hands-on-deck approach; without vendors, nothing can run smoothly or be accomplished quickly. We work together to ensure our clients are always in good hands.
April Thomas has over 14 years of experience within the HOA Industry, serving as a Property Manager, Collections and Escrow Manager for Homeowners Associations and Business Parks. April has worked hand-in-hand with owners, tenants, board members, committees and all types of vendors. April is a Licensed and Insured Real Estate Agent and can help with the buying, selling or investment options you may need.
DEDICATED TO THE CLIENTS WE SERVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION:
- Facilitate the Day-to-Day Operation Responsibilities and Budget.
- Collecting Rents.
- Handling Requests for Maintenance and Repairs from Building Owner and Tenants.
- Negotiating New Lease Contracts and Terms.
- Track Financials and Building Expenses.
- Work hand in hand with building owner; as we understand their investment goals and success to increase property value.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT HOA DUTIES DIVISION:
- Partner with your Board of Directors and or Developer to optimize the function of HOA.
- Execute with Board of Directors the policies, rules and decisions of Legal Documents.
- Document Transfers, Accounting, Activities and extensive Record Keeping.
- Site Management, Landscape and Maintenance walks with detailed reporting and pictures.
- Budget, Dues and Collection Services.
INSPECTOR OF ELECTIONS DUTIES DIVISION:
- Determine the number of memberships entitled to vote and the voting power of each. (Civ. Code§5110(c))
- Prepare a voter list and correct any information within two business days of receiving notice of errors. (Civ. Code §5105(a)(7))
- Prepare a list of candidates and correct any information within two business days of receiving notice of errors. (Civ. Code§5105(a)(7))
- Deliver ballots with instructions to each member of the association. (Civ. Code §5105(g)(4))
- Deliver election rules to each member of the association. (Civ. Code §5105(g)(4))
- Verify member information and signatures on outer envelopes. (Civ. Code §5120)
- Open ballots and tabulate votes. (Civ. Code §5110(c); §5120(a).)
RENTAL & LEASING DIVISION:
- Marketing, advertising and all other essential steps in tenant acquisition
- Physical preparation of your vacant commercial buildings/spaces
- Regular inspection of your vacant and occupied buildings/spaces
- Collection of all rents and fees
- Enforcement of the terms of all tenant leases; including Pandemic rules and regulations
- 24/7 availability for all tenant requests for service
- Oversight of contractors and vendors you hire to work on your property
- Building inspections